Time flies, in a couple of days' time, we will be bidding farewell to 2020 and stepping into 2021. A lot of things have happened in the last 9 months due to the Covid-19 pandemic which definitely caught a lot of travelers off-guard (I am not spared either).
Leisure travelling has been a thing which most of us have taken for granted all this while subconsciously until this pandemic outbreak where international borders are shut from one another.
With the progressive roll-out of vaccines in the coming months, some answers are coming for the most pressing queries facing the travel industry and individual travelers.
Burning questions on top on every travelers' minds includes;
1. Will I need to prove that I have been vaccinated to travel?
2. How long must I wait until travel picks up?
3. When will I be travelling for business again? And what about my frequent flyer miles?
4. If I need to cancel my trip, will flexible policies be available?
5. I would like to travel with my family, what's the outlook going to be like?
6. What new travel trends can I expect to continue in 2021?
7. Will I ever feel safe again travelling again?
Click here for your answers to the above burning queries!